At the age of one I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness called Fanconi Anemia. Many children with this illness do not live to adulthood. But I will defy the odds and have a crazy time along the way. My brother Collin and sister Quinn are my partners in crime and we are always keeping my mom and dad on their toes. And don't forget our Boxer, Rayna, just to add to the fun. Thanks for keeping up on what goes on in Wesley's World!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Happy Birthday Daddy. We miss you so very much. This Thanksgiving will be so hard knowing it will be a year. You are in my thoughts all the time. I am wearing your shirt today. We love you. I'm very sorry about Rio but I hope he is with you and you two are reunited again. He missed you so much. We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}
My heart is aching for you, missing your daddy. I'm sorry this is so rough. I hope you'll tell us more about him. He must have had impeccable taste in shirts ;P (Just trying to make you smile :)
Love you!
Karen
Stopping by to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
Thinking of you.
Love Charisse
Praying in Seattle right now!
Psalms 34:7-10 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.
Prayer Bears
Turn to our only refuge! Praying!
Psalms 62:6-8 He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Prayer Bears
Email Me
Post a Comment