At the age of one I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness called Fanconi Anemia. Many children with this illness do not live to adulthood. But I will defy the odds and have a crazy time along the way. My brother Collin and sister Quinn are my partners in crime and we are always keeping my mom and dad on their toes. And don't forget our Boxer, Rayna, just to add to the fun. Thanks for keeping up on what goes on in Wesley's World!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Camp-2008
I don't have time to write but I thought I would leave you with some videos and slideshows to keep you entertained in the mean time.
Oh, I'm green. I missed Camp so much this year... seeing y'all and everyone else. Thanks for posting the pix and videos. Cutie-patooties you have there!!
Continuing to pray from Seattle! Micah 7:7-8 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Prayer Bears
4 comments:
Oh, I'm green. I missed Camp so much this year... seeing y'all and everyone else. Thanks for posting the pix and videos. Cutie-patooties you have there!!
Love, Karen
Great photos. Hehe ....Quinn is very amusing! Ha! I wish I was there.....boo hoo, boo hoo....glad you had a good time.
Love Charisse
So...after I stopped crybabying about that one picture of me and Cameron where she is crying it dawned on me:
If, indeed, the Yankees do "rule" as you claim, then why are they 10 games behind as of today? My tears quickly turned to a smile...
I miss you guys. Tons.
Love,
Leighsa
Continuing to pray from Seattle!
Micah 7:7-8 Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Prayer Bears
Post a Comment