Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's that time again. Camp. I am frantically trying to clean the house while the kids are frantically trying to mess it up again. This year Rachel and Benjamin will be staying with us tonight and then tomorrow a new family will be staying with us and coming to camp too. They are a little nervous but I'm wicked excited to meet them. The mom sounds like a goof ball like me so we should get along well.

RAIN, RAIN, RAIN every day, but I don't think it will be all day rains. It's gloomy out right now but at least it isn't too hot. I get cranky when it's too hot. Okay, many things make me cranky, that's just one of them ;0)

I will of course update when we get back with lots of pics. It's like a big family reunion. It's so much fun, and emotional, and confusing, and tiring. AND FUN! Got my smores for everyone, and a HUGE box of glow sticks that my mom gave me to give out. I'm excited.

So, Alicia, baby girl, I will miss you being my dance partner this year. Who am I going to swing around all night until I pass out? Get better soon, start those new healthy stem cells growing and don't get any bugs! No germs. Hope your belly feels better soon too. Hugs Michelle.

I MIGHT even be interviewed at camp for a local magazine called the Downeaster. We'll see, I'm going to try to get out of it but I have a feeling I will have no where to hide.

Hugs,
Kristin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be at camp with you guys!! Of course they just had to make me go to school! :-/ I hope you guys have fun & Tim and I hope to see you soon!

Teresa said...

I am so jealous of everyone going to camp! I really wish we could be there to make fun of - I mean, to hang out with you and your family. And to think you get to see the beautiful Rachel! I know you guys will have a wonderful time. Wishing we could be there with you. I hope you get everything done in time and have a blast at camp...oh, and good luck with getting out of the magazine interview. They like to interview you for things...probably because you're so freakin' photogenic:-) I think you should do it!

Melissa G said...

I can't wait to see you all tomorrow, what a fun group all riding up together! The new blog is AWESOME HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

I am missing not being at camp sooooooooo bad right now. Alicia says to save her a dance for ext year. I hope everyone has alot of fun. I can not wait to hear about it and see all of the pictures!!

Michelle and Alicia

Charisse said...

Teresa says she is jealous. Well, so am I! I want to be there too and hang out with you all! It feels like we will never get there again! Ahhhhhhh.......hehe. Have a great time! I can just imagine you being interviewed. You are all at camp right now! Wow, how I wish I was there......hmmmm. May be Teresa and I can have a pitty party. Hmmmm. Can't wait to read about how much fun you guys had.
Love Charisse

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!
These are wonderful words of comfort and hope. Still praying in Seattle!
2 Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Prayer Bears

Anonymous said...

Cameron and I miss you guys so much already and it's only been 2 days!

We had an pretty uneventful flight home, and even got to stop at a 7-11 on the way to the airport! :-) Just couldn't leave Maine without one last Slurpee...

When I get some time this weekend I will update our blog with some of the gret photos we got. There are some of Wesley and Cam that are too cute!

Thank you so much for getting us to Camp. You ahve changed our lives, you know, and changed the fact that you will now be always having extra guests the nightbefore Camp starts! Just think - maybe it will be an extra 7 next year...

Give everyone, including Miss Rayna, hugs from us.

MISS YOU!

Hugs,
Leighsa