At the age of one I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness called Fanconi Anemia. Many children with this illness do not live to adulthood. But I will defy the odds and have a crazy time along the way. My brother Collin and sister Quinn are my partners in crime and we are always keeping my mom and dad on their toes. And don't forget our Boxer, Rayna, just to add to the fun. Thanks for keeping up on what goes on in Wesley's World!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Water Fun
Here is a slideshow of the kids having some fun playing outside. ENJOY!
Hehe. That is so funny. I love the "oh you got me" (in a high voice) and the look on your daughter's face...hehe. Man, I have briefly forgotten her name!!! Ahhhhhhh! Very cute, Charisse
Kristin ~ You're so funny! That slide show is great. It was like one of those "silent motion pictures"... like you probably remember from when you were a kid (JOKING!). Hugs, Honey!
Your captions are hilarious! Thanks for sharing! I've never even heard of this photo sharing program before but you obviously have it wired. What fun! Can't wait to see y'all!
This is the second half of the hymn "Abide with Me." The words are so comforting. Know that I'm still here praying!
5. Thou on my head in every youth didst smile, And though rebellious and perverse meanwhile, Thou hast not left me, oft as I left Thee. On to the close, O Lord, abide with me.
6. I need Thy presence every passing hour; What but Thy grace can foil the Tempter's power? Who like Thyself my guide and stay can be? Through cloud and sunshine, oh, abide with me!
7. I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless; Ills have no weight and tears no bitterness. Where is death's sting? where, grave, thy victory? I triumph still if Thou abide with me.
8. Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes, Shine through the gloom, and point me to the skies. Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee; In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me!
7 comments:
Hehe. That is so funny. I love the "oh you got me" (in a high voice) and the look on your daughter's face...hehe. Man, I have briefly forgotten her name!!! Ahhhhhhh!
Very cute,
Charisse
Kristin ~ You're so funny! That slide show is great. It was like one of those "silent motion pictures"... like you probably remember from when you were a kid (JOKING!). Hugs, Honey!
Loved it!!
Can't wait to see you guys shortly!
Blessings and Bear Hugs,
Your captions are hilarious! Thanks for sharing! I've never even heard of this photo sharing program before but you obviously have it wired. What fun! Can't wait to see y'all!
Kristin,
That is adorable! There ought to be some money in your creativity. Love it. See you at camp.
Mary Ann Fiaschetti
This was adorable! Loved it!
This is the second half of the hymn "Abide with Me." The words are so comforting. Know that I'm still here praying!
5. Thou on my head in every youth didst smile,
And though rebellious and perverse meanwhile,
Thou hast not left me, oft as I left Thee.
On to the close, O Lord, abide with me.
6. I need Thy presence every passing hour;
What but Thy grace can foil the Tempter's power?
Who like Thyself my guide and stay can be?
Through cloud and sunshine, oh, abide with me!
7. I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless;
Ills have no weight and tears no bitterness.
Where is death's sting? where, grave, thy victory?
I triumph still if Thou abide with me.
8. Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes,
Shine through the gloom, and point me to the skies.
Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee;
In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me!
Prayer Bears
That was so cute! You have such gorgeous children;-)
Post a Comment