Monday, July 14, 2008

First steps-for the puppy and me



First steps-for the puppy and me
Here is our new Rayna girl. She's cute as a button. She's looking at me like that because she is at the top of the stairs and I'm trying to teach her to walk down them. She doesn't want to do it. How can you resist that face?! Well, I did, with a little yum-yum to convince her and she did great! We started with one step down then two and soon she was going down all of them. We're very proud. Now as for the house-breaking...yeah, different story. That's my face whenever I see she had an accident.

So bear with me as I try to figure out this blog thing. I am sure I will include some things that aren't too interesting just because I'm playing around with the videos and stuff so once again...welcome to Wesley's World.

-Kristin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi buddy. I wanted to be the first to write in your new guestbook. I just want to say how much I love you and I wanted to thank you for all the things you've taught me in life. I love how out of nowhere you say that I'm cute and that I'm your baby. You are such a little charmer and you know how to make me smile right when I really need it the most. You are such a gift and I was blessed the day I was choosen to be your mom. I love you my little man. Always and forever.

-mom

Lawn Ranger's Wife said...

Thanks for a wonderful visit and your brand new site! Very glad to hear about Wesley's biopsy - definitely a "sunshine" day. Let me know if you will be maintaining the Caring Bridge site - I have friends at work who check it regularly!

Love Mom

Charisse said...

Gorgeous dog! So sweet. What a sweet face!
Love Charisse