Thursday, July 24, 2008

I promised some video. I hope you can watch it. Some I've heard can, some I've heard can't but I'm going to post it anyway. First is Quinn in her room. I was very surprised to walk in one day to see her doing this... And I wonder why she has so many bruises.




Then one day I asked Wesley how things were at school. Here's his response...



Is he too much or what! What a stud. I cracked up when he said Ainslie "stepped in." I asked him what about Adrianna and he said she was okay with it or something to that effect. He makes me laugh. He is obsessed with saying either "turkeys" or "chicken leg." I don't know why but that is what he's saying at the very end. I can't wait for Kindergarten.

Well, we have more storm warnings and it just finished downpouring. The weather has just been so crazy around here. I didn't take Wesley to school today because last night we had another rain storm and the power went out at 2 am. It came back on 3 hours later but I had trouble sleeping because it was such a bad storm I was a little scared. Needless to say I was up most of the night and the mugginess that this rain has been having gives me migraines. I've been miserable. So, I ditched school today and did laundry instead.

I know this is slightly cruel, but the dog really didn't seem to mind. Here is a pic of Quinn putting clip on earring on Wesley...and the dog. Yeah, thanks mom for the costume jewelry.



Congrats Teresa on your new baby girl, Violet Rose. What a beautiful addition to your family.

Hugs, Kristin

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Kristin,
I love your new site, the kids are growing so much!!! Love the videos.....
We're still hanging in there. We thankfully found a local doctor for her Bm biopsy. Hope you all have fun at camp we will be going to school that day, school here start 8-7
Blessings to you and your family!!!
Kelly
http://www.caringbridge.org/la/marshall_n_amelia

Charisse said...

Great Pics! Ha the earring on the dog is funny.
Wesley, what a stud as you say. Isaac has 3 girl friends. We have a family here who has 6 girls...the eldest being 16 and the youngest is about 2 I think. The 3 young girls are his girl friends. They are 2, 4 and 6 I think and then the eldest are in the teens. They are cute always running around and holding hands and such.
Oh my! Your gal really does do some interesting things in her room! Haha....
Love ya,
Charisse

ME said...

Wow! I love your page! It's awesome! I spent all yesterday reading Allen's which inspired me to create one too. It's cure4will.blogspot.com - I figured it my be nice to have a place of my own to let it all hang out!

We can't wait to see you guys in TWO WEEKS!! I am so ready! I need a "recharge"!

(((HUGS))) to you and your crew!
Kayla

Teresa said...

That's so cute! Emma would love to do some flippin' around with Quinn. Wesley's video made me laugh. His voice is so cute and that is too funny about all his girlfriends...and turkeys?