Monday, June 15, 2009

8 comments:

Charisse said...

That is gorgeous. Your little man sure looked the part and he was so helpful!!!
Your kids are growing up real fast! Amazing. What a special day. Thanks for sharing the video.
Lots of love,
Charisse

Anonymous said...

So wonderful, more than made my daily checking worthwhile!!!! you guys are awesome.
mama recho

Unknown said...

That looked like so much fun!
~Amanda P.

Teresa said...

Oh, I just want to give Wesley a BIG HUG!! He looked so adorable and sweet...and tiny! I know he and Emma are the same size, but he looks SO tiny! Your kids are gorgeous. Very sweet little video;-)

I'm still waiting on that video with Sean doing using that one machine thingy that had you laughing...

Momma Bear said...

Awesome! Love the little Engineer!

Kristen, from March to June???? I know exciting things have been happening and you have a lot of catching up to do girl! I miss my laughs!!

Love you all!
Blessings and Bear Hugs,

soybean68 said...

Thank you for sharing! Wesley did a wonderful job. He makes me smile every time I see him!

soybean68 said...

What a beautiful video, thank you for sharing! Wesley did a great job and always makes me smile. Tracy

Colleen said...

I saw these photos before..but i didn't realize he ACTUALLY was taking the tickets! wow!! good for you Wesley!!!!

You're pretty special to get to do that. wish you were MY train conductor each day!!!