At the age of one I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness called Fanconi Anemia. Many children with this illness do not live to adulthood. But I will defy the odds and have a crazy time along the way. My brother Collin and sister Quinn are my partners in crime and we are always keeping my mom and dad on their toes. And don't forget our Boxer, Rayna, just to add to the fun. Thanks for keeping up on what goes on in Wesley's World!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day Daddy. I miss you.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm sorry! Father's Day can be really hard... Wanted to share these amazing words of comfort today. Praying! Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. Prayer Bears My email address
Praying in Seattle! Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy. Prayer Bears My email address
2 comments:
I'm sorry! Father's Day can be really hard...
Wanted to share these amazing words of comfort today. Praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Prayer Bears
My email address
Post a Comment