Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well, it's been three years since I've updated.  Things have changed here in blogger land.  Not quite sure how to do all this anymore.  Considering though.  Thinking.  Maybe it's time for an update?  I think I've figured out how to add video.  Contemplating.  Wondering where to even begin.  It has been three years.  What has happened these past three years...

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes. You will update.

JAMAMUM said...

I think I'm in shock... I have your blog on my "following"list, but nothing ever happens.. Imagine my surprise!!
Love you.
Brooke

TueogKirstinelaCourMarkerRasmussen said...

Wonderful to have you back on the blogg! Life has happened these past three years, and that is great news to bring ;-)

rachel said...

She's.....back! Just last weekend my mom was bemoaning the fact that you haven't updated in so long. You must have felt the vibe! Whoop whoop!

rachel said...

We want to play in the waves with you!